Safer Bars + Spaces Listing
We are setting a new standard for the Beverage, Food, Hospitality and Live Music Industry. These spaces are committed to ongoing education, support and training to keep their spaces and their teams safer.
These spaces listed below have completed the safer bars and spaces training.
The spaces LISTED with a * have developed anti-sexual harassment policies WITH US.
No space will ever be safe. we are working to make them safer. This is a small investment for a huge impact. We appreciate everyone’s dedication and commitment to raising industry standards with us!
Double Double Land, 2017
Apartment 200, 2018
*Civil Liberties, 2018
*The Tranzac, 2018
*Lula Lounge, 2018
The Monarch Tavern, 2018
*CODA Toronto, 2018
Small World Music, 2018
*The Music Gallery, 2018
*Venus Fest, 2018
SoSo Food Club Managers Only, 2018
Mahjong Toronto, 2018
14. Miracle Pop up (Civil Liberties), 2018
15. NXNE Festival Volunteer Training, 2018
16. *Handle bar and Farside, 2018.
17. *Wavelength, 2018.
18. Embrace, Danforth Music Hall, The Velvet Underground, Danforth Sidebar, 2018 (total 60 employees)
19. A Toi, 2019
20. Bartender Atlas - Bartenders from Across Ontario, 2019
21. BEAM ME UP! 2019